Thursday, July 28, 2011

Never Hold Back On Your Dreams

Along with have a business you MUST always give back... Our way of giving back is to teach what we know. Teaching someone to do something they never would have thought in a million years they could learn to do is the BEST. When we teach at different locations we run across different types of people with mmmmaaaaayyyy different ideas, but the best part about teaching is  inspiring. I had a mother in her late 30's with 2 kids in my class and had an extra shirt that I gave her to create her design... and that she did. After she was done painting on her shirt we all could see that she has skills. One of the kids said WOW, you did that! She said yes like it was nothing...lol. I asked her, " Why aren't you making money with your gift?"... she said " I had my daughter when I was young." and I repeated the question to her. She started talking about the kids, husband, her 9-5, and ect. I had to tell her just like my Mom told me "Never Hold Back On Your Dreams" because if you do then your kids will... leading by example is what I say. Take your DREAMS write it down or draw it down (as we do)...lol and write a step by step way of how to make that dream as real as you can. You be who people dream to become.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment