Friday, June 24, 2011

Getting over a "Brain Freeze"

OMG... for the past couple of weeks I have had a "Brain Freeze" over this project. What some may call a mental block I call a "Brain Freeze" where my creativeness (if that a word) just leaves, but for me it's not for everything it's always just on a project that I am stressing over. All I can say is "It's OVER!!!, I'm BACK...lol". When making something for someone or for a group of people, you always wanna show your BEST... and I try to never let a customer down.


How to get OVER a "Brain Freeze":
  1. Step away from the desk
  2. Put on some of your favorite music
  3. Take a dance break
  4. If 2 and 3 don't work, get out and enjoy the outside
  5. And if 1,2,and 3 don't work... GO shopping (Looking at new stuff always gives you fresh ideas).
The project I was stressing over.... It came out GREAT!

Oh sidebar.... We also teach t-shirt design class at the Libraries in Baltimore. "How You Doin' " (in my Wendy Williams voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment