Sunday, December 18, 2011

R.I.P With Meaning...

Rest In Peace fashion... it's more then just a picture and dates. It's showing love in you wear, showing that you cared for a loved one. After loosing my Dad I always try to take the R.I.P. fashion to the next level... You 1st have to ask about the person that passed. What was there favorite things (color, saying, and people). Once that is done... it's smooth sealing from there. As for my Dad... I knew that he LOVED the colors purple and gold, much love to Omega Psi Phi. He was a hawk when it came to music. Being a musician for over 40 years and getting paid to do it and GIVING BACK to your community... that's what makes a Hawk! Picking out GREAT words to express how you feel and what they were. So when designing my Dad's R.I.P shirt came quick. His words to live by "Read what you see and not what you think it might be..." The O' and because he was a musician I had to place a music score as the graphic. A R.I.P. shirt is just a R.I.P. shirt if it doesn't have any meaning. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment